Obduction Collectables and more. . .

General discussion about Cyan products / the company.

Obduction Collectables and more. . .

Postby Jahmen Myst » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 am

For the record, I did make an effort to see if anything was already posted about Obduction collectable items being made available to fans.

Specifically, will the T-shirt or other items for the higher tier Kickstarter supporters becoming available to others fans later on?
Or will they all remain an exclusive item not to be repeated? Understandable.
Are there any plans yet in place for Obduction game collectables in the Cyan store?
Like the standard t-shirts, coffee/ tea mugs, characters and books?

And More. . . in the way if Kickstarter supporters would be getting a day or so early release of the game via email code etc. . . for an early download of the game before the general public gets the game? Sort of thought Cyan early support fans might get something back in the way of an early release before the store release date July 26th 2016. Was anything for that planned as a thank you to fans?
Go do crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here!
Jahmen Myst

Re: Obduction Collectables and more. . .

Postby Tomala » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:58 am

Jahmen Myst wrote:For the record, I did make an effort to see if anything was already posted about Obduction collectable items being made available to fans.

Specifically, will the T-shirt or other items for the higher tier Kickstarter supporters becoming available to others fans later on?
Or will they all remain an exclusive item not to be repeated? Understandable.
Are there any plans yet in place for Obduction game collectables in the Cyan store?
Like the standard t-shirts, coffee/ tea mugs, characters and books?

And More. . . in the way if Kickstarter supporters would be getting a day or so early release of the game via email code etc. . . for an early download of the game before the general public gets the game? Sort of thought Cyan early support fans might get something back in the way of an early release before the store release date July 26th 2016. Was anything for that planned as a thank you to fans?

D'no.
Tomala
Obduction Backer

Postby Magic88889 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:44 am

Typically for kickstarters, any physical items are exclusive to the kickstarter. Don't know if that will be the case here exactly, but it's what I would expect.
Digital copies for some items are sometimes made available, like the soundtrack for example. There might be some info on this in the kickstarter updates somewhere, but I don't remember.

edit: a lot of the reward tiers on the kickstarter say "kickstarter exclusive", including the t-shirt.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby Anna Catherine » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 pm

I assume the Kickstarter rewards are exclusive, but I hope there will be other merchandise available to the general public at some point. I'd like to buy an Obduction t-shirt.
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Return to General Discussion