The forgotten age : chapter 1

Have something you made that was inspired by Cyan / Cyan games? Show it off here!

Postby Sliman studios » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:51 am

I am having some issues right now, and is at a writer's block on the first chapter of my series... I have no idea how I should continue it on after I entered the island all I have so far is the intro and then me entering the island. If anybody has seen the movie that I did, and has any ideas on how it should continue once I enter the book and what should happen in the first chapter let me know. I will definitely taken into consideration and I'm able to get the next movie out faster.

I am always open to suggestions and ideas. :D
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Wed May 11, 2016 12:30 pm

so if yall want to see a picture that i did for my movie continuation go to this link to find it. sorry that i cant add a picture but it will not work for me. even though i can see it no one else can...

here is the link. http://slimanstudiosproductions.weebly. ... ovies.html

the picture will named The Forgotten age: chapter 1

hope you like it if you do comment below....
Sliman studios

Re: The forgotten age : chapter 1

Postby Sliman studios » Fri May 20, 2016 11:19 am

So, today im starting the next Chapter to the story of my adventure. it still will be a while before i film it but if anyone want to put an ideal in just comment below. all ideals will be considered. Let the Adventures begin..............

in this chapter i will be using energy forces and a small environment for the setting. i will be a small setting so there wont be a large setting to cover at the moment. the island will be unstable and abandoned and i will have to find out where they left to and how to get there....

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: 8-)
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Fri May 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Well chapter one has completely been written now all I need to do is edit it and put it into action.. :D
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:03 pm

So if all goes well I am planning on filming this movie either this winter or next spring and the film location will be at Pfeiffer's Beach California..... :D
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 am

So I have finished making the riven puzzle balls for my next movie but, I am not able to upload a picture to show you. :?
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:15 pm

So the final script is finished for chapter on.... :D now currently building the movie props then if all go well will be filming in 2 months..... ;)
Sliman studios

Return to Creativity