Myst TV show from Robyn Miller?

Have something you made that was inspired by Cyan / Cyan games? Show it off here!

Myst TV show from Robyn Miller?

Postby jonboy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 am

I wasn't sure where else to post this, and technically, it is news of someone being creative!!

Robyn Miller recently revealed on Twitter that he had been working on developing a Myst TV series! Unfortunately, it didn't work out for whatever reason, so he's taking some ideas from it and turning it into a non-myst film.

https://twitter.com/tinselman/status/514900699407458304

I'd give up a lot of things to find out what the concept was for the show!! :D :D :D I think it's pretty cool that Robyn is still open to returning to the Myst universe!
www.jonasquith.com - Animation, Motion Design, Music. Check out my work (if you want to...)
jonboy
Obduction Backer

Re: Myst TV show from Robyn Miller?

Postby Magic88889 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:36 am

Now there's a blast from the past! I remember way back when this was floating around. I think it was supposed to be on the Sci-fi (as it was called then) channel. But they wanted to go a different direction and the talks broke down.

Unless this was a different one? It's the only instance that I remember of Myst going to TV.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Re: Myst TV show from Robyn Miller?

Postby Talashar » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Magic88889 wrote:Now there's a blast from the past! I remember way back when this was floating around. I think it was supposed to be on the Sci-fi (as it was called then) channel. But they wanted to go a different direction and the talks broke down.

Unless this was a different one? It's the only instance that I remember of Myst going to TV.

This is something different!

https://twitter.com/tinselman/status/514912857507790848
Over the summer, I got pretty excited about the larger, far-reaching implications of #MYST. We created an entirely new saga.

Too bad it didn't work out. Garternay Temple? :shock:
Talashar Geltahn; Ki 183867
An overview of D'ni grammar
My fiction
Talashar
Obduction Backer

Return to Creativity