I am working on a Minecraft Myst Adventure Map at the moment
I will keep this post short and just list what I got:
- 5 Fully explorable worlds with backstory plus some shorter additional ages
- Linear (hopefully interesting) mysterious storyline
- Self written soundtrack (Telia's Theme/Trailer Theme: https://soundcloud.com/smashmello/myst- ... me/s-4TFoY Ferardor Theme: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17393269/myst9.ogg )
- Many many puzzles from pretty simple to really hard reaching from pure logic to combining clues given through diarys
...and what I still need to do:
- Render films with actors for the story sequences
- Implementing the music in the game (got a modder on that but he needs some time)
Pictures and a longer explanation can be found here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... n-the-myst
I would love to get some input on this as I just passed the two years in development anniversary
I hope you like it.
P.S.: I'm not going into Dn'i lore or Myst lore in general too much since I want to keep my game just as a tribute and don't like the thought of violating original lore.