To Burn in Memory - Interactive Fiction (Released!)

Have something you made that was inspired by Cyan / Cyan games? Show it off here!

To Burn in Memory - Interactive Fiction (Released!)

Postby Orihaus » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:17 am

First off, as will be pretty obvious, Myst, especially Riven and Exile is an indescribably big influence on basically anything I've built in an interactive medium! Anyway, I recently put out an interactive fiction work, narrative driven, tentatively historical, and with its fair share of exploration and strange contraptions - all things that might interest the sorts here.

There are puzzles, none too taxing but they will require you to read between the lines a little. This extends to the puzzle of understanding the narrative being told, and though I tried to tie this in with your progression in the game world, I believe I wasn't entirely successful. So here's a little hint to get you started:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
R H I N E

You can find it here if you're interested: http://toburninmemory.com/ . Feel free to give me feedback, I'd love to know what the sleuths here can dig up. I know this is one community that won't likely need it, but there's an exploration mode you can unlock if you are stuck, just hit the credits button and follow the instructions from there.
Orihaus

Return to Creativity