The forgotten age movie.......

Have something you made that was inspired by Cyan / Cyan games? Show it off here!

The forgotten age movie.......

Postby Sliman studios » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello everbody I just wanted to let everyone know that I have created a movie based off of the Myst and Riven games, but in my own version. if anyone is interested here is the link to my movie that I made. please comment below if you watch and just let me know how I did. also just to let you know that I am an amateur Filmer so it is not professional filming and I just do this for fun.

Here is the link....

https://youtu.be/EaC2_GZIaXA

I have been told by the legal department at this does not infringe on any of their copyrights.
Sliman studios

Re: The forgotten age movie.......

Postby Sliman studios » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Just to let everybody know in this movie is how the book was found and how the adventurers got started. if I'm able to get enough views and likes I will continue the story on and will finish it 13 chapters later. Each chapter after this movie will be only 10 minutes long and they will all continue on from each other so basically this is becoming a video book.
Sliman studios

Postby Acorn1 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:58 am

Congrats for getting the OK from Cyan! And congrats on the video. I must say, I only skimmed it - posting shorter chunks in future sounds like a good idea for busy people to engage with.
new MOULa: Acorn1; new Ki: 57213
Acorn1
Obduction Backer

Postby Sliman studios » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:59 am

I know that it is kind of long, and I did not expect it to be that long. I knew if I took anything out it would not make as much sense I wish I coulda got some better shots on some of the scenes but had a really small environments to work with. But luckily the rest of them will deal with more of outdoor shots. so they better shots, better angles and since they will be shorter I can spend more time on a shorter film so I can put more detail into it.
Sliman studios

Suggestions

Postby Sliman studios » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:16 am

hey everybody just wanted to let you know that also I do not mind if people make suggestions on how to improve the future continuations to this movie. So if y'all have any ideals and y'all would like to throw them into the pot just let me know.
Sliman studios

The forgotten age movie....... alternative link.....

Postby Sliman studios » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:15 pm

If this link for some reason does not work for you, then you can find the movie at my website which is sliman Studios Productions
. All you have to do is Google search it and it will be the first thing that pops up you can also you can find the movie on my Facebook page....
Sliman studios

Postby Mac_Fife » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 am

Well, a first suggestion would be to not post the same topic in multiple forum sections (you have an earlier thread here viewtopic.php?f=97&t=739) - cross posting like this is generally considered "spamming", see Forum Rule II: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14 ;)
Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.
Mac_Fife
Former MystOnline Moderator

Postby Chogon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 am

I may have confused things by moving this topic to here and leaving a shadow copy in the previous area. I merged these two topics and removed the shadow. All good now.

--Chogon
Chogon
Site Admin

Postby Mac_Fife » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:17 am

Ah, OK, thanks for clearing that up Chogon :)
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.
Mac_Fife

Postby Sliman studios » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:40 pm

How do you delete some Old Post because I don't want to have the double things in this one section LOL.... or if y'all could remove one that would be awesome...
Sliman studios

Postby Mac_Fife » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:44 pm

You can only delete a post if no-one has posted a reply afterwards. Best bet would be to report your own post that you'd like deleted (use the button with the '!' at top right of the post) and say you'd like it deleted.
Mac_Fife

Postby Sliman studios » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Ok ty
Sliman studios

Postby Sliman studios » Mon May 01, 2017 4:11 pm

The Forgotten Age movie has been filmed if you want to see it go to this link

https://youtu.be/R62_0iFx-R8
Sliman studios

Return to Creativity