Robyn Miller interview about his latest movie

Off-topic discussion (discussion that doesn't fall under any of the other categories)

Robyn Miller interview about his latest movie

Postby Chogon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Here is a link to an interview with Robyn Miller about his latest movie called "The Immortal Augustus Gladstone"
http://boingboing.net/2013/12/05/the-surprising-truth-behind-th.html

--Chogon
Chogon
Site Admin

Re: Robyn Miller interview about his latest movie

Postby ljbade » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Awesome! Sounds like an interesting movie.

I just preordered the DRM free film from the website for only $4.40!
My KI on the official server is 23543696 - feel free to add me
ljbade
Obduction Backer

Re: Robyn Miller interview about his latest movie

Postby MoP » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:16 pm

I recall one of the first hints of this was Robyn asking for any vampires to contact him concerning a new project (I think it was on Tinselman, but can't find it now so maybe some other blog I'm forgetting). Not sure what felt more out of left field, that remark at the time or the first actual clips :D

Similarly to the interviewer, I didn't figure out who was actually playing Augustus in the beginning, to the point of kinda wondering if this wasn't an actual documentary about an actual person (or... is it?!). Which made the initial "unfolding" of Augustus that much more enthralling :lol:

Happy to see this finally come to life. Would like to have been at the premiere, but Portland's one ocean too far away, and won't hold my breath for a central-European screening so a digital download will do for now.
Known in the Cavern as Seba
KI# 261951
MoP
Obduction Backer

Return to Off-Topic