Happy Birthday Rand and Ryan!!!

Off-topic discussion (discussion that doesn't fall under any of the other categories)

Happy Birthday Rand and Ryan!!!

Postby janaba1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:14 am

I'm crossposting this here from the MOUL forums as I don't know where most people are roaming more in these days ... 8-)

Hello, everyone, it is that time of the year again, when we're going to celebrate our precious Miller brothers, dearest Rand and Ryan, and thinking of Robyn and the rest of the Cyan Worlds gang too, of course ... :P

So, let's dig out and polish our most beautiful dancing shoes and raise our glasses again to our awesome and beloved ones, and we're all sending you both, Rand and Ryan, the whole Uru/Myst and now also Obduction community from around the world, our fondest wishes for an absolutely wonderful and supernatural Happy Birthday!!! today and everyday from now on ...

There is so much to celebrate after so many amazing achievements and accomplishments of almost a lifetime and against all odds, and now being once more so bold and having the courage and confidence to start all over again with renewed or maybe even more passion and enthusiasm and with combined forces, not from scratch, as there's an awesome foundation, a wealth of experience and wisdom to indulge in and to draw upon ... I'd say that is really something, something very special, great and extraordinary to celebrate and to be exhilarated about ... There must be some otherworldly, alien or mysterious influence and interference somewhere ... :)

How awesome is this all!!! I believe, I can say for many if not all of us, We're ready to be obducted, ready for new fantastic and supernatural adventures and journeys ... I've for once already obducted your 'seed' for the greeting card, I hope that's ok lol. We're all looking forward to meeting you 'in there somewhere', once again on our paths through those magical new worlds ...

So, we're sending you all much love and blessings and cheers of encouragement, to Rand and Ryan as well as to the whole Cyan Worlds and Obduction team and to your awesome families along with our heartfelt wishes for first of all a strong health and prosperity for your lives and much much inspiration and magical moments, an unceasing flow of great visions and ideas and of course an ever growing enthusiasm, passion and fun ... Take care everyone ... :D
MO:ULa is Image - Minkata Image
janaba1
Obduction Backer

Re: Happy Birthday Rand and Ryan!!!

Postby KathAveara » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:37 am

Happy birthday you awesome amazing people!
Aka KathTheDragon (literally everywhere else on the internet)
Moula KI: 00005310
DI KI: 00205116
tumblr: kaththedragon

Grand Master of the Guild of Linguists
KathAveara
Obduction Backer

Return to Off-Topic