Mysterium 2015 - Paper People and May News

Off-topic discussion (discussion that doesn't fall under any of the other categories)

Mysterium 2015 - Paper People and May News

Postby taniith » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Shorah All

It occurred to me that we've posted Mysterium 2015 news in the Moul forums (as we've always done), but not over here in the Cyan forums! So I've come to fix that.

For those who do not know, Mysterium is an annual gathering of fans who love all things Myst and Cyan. It is held every year on the first full weekend in August - this year, it will be in Boston, MA from August 7-9. Excitingly, Cyan has promised us a little exclusive Obduction update on top of our usual fun activities/events, so you should all come :mrgreen:

You can read all of the latest news here: http://www.mysterium.net/2015/05/paper- ... ther-news/

TL;DR We're nearing the deadlines for event and conbook submissions, so get those in now if you have ideas. We're also getting close to the end of Early Bird registration (and t-shirt orders), so don't miss that either. And if you can't come, we've opened up Paper People submissions as of today.

I hope some of you can make it! We have some nifty things planned for this year.
Chairman - Falling Man Group
Volunteer - Mysterium Committee
taniith
Obduction Backer

Re: Mysterium 2015 - Paper People and May News

Postby Yali » Tue May 26, 2015 9:07 am

I already registered but I can't come unfortunately. :( I have a lot of stuff happening this summer along with the general issue of getting there seems to be much more difficult than I imagined.
Yali
Obduction Backer

Postby taniith » Tue May 26, 2015 10:34 am

Yali wrote:I already registered but I can't come unfortunately. :( I have a lot of stuff happening this summer along with the general issue of getting there seems to be much more difficult than I imagined.

Oh no! :o Sorry to hear it. I hope you can join us next year!
taniith
Obduction Backer

Postby Twitch » Tue May 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Do we have an idea of when the net-order t-shirts are going to ship?
Twitch

Postby taniith » Tue May 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Twitch wrote:Do we have an idea of when the net-order t-shirts are going to ship?

Did you do a Square invoice with me through email? I see the person I assume to be you on the list of shirts-to-mail, but just checking.

People who paid for shirts to be shipped will receive them sometime after Mysterium, as the shirts don't actually get printed until shortly before.
taniith
Obduction Backer

Postby Twitch » Wed May 27, 2015 11:58 am

Yes I did. Good to know
Twitch

Return to Off-Topic