Cyan Fan Art

Have something you made that was inspired by Cyan / Cyan games? Show it off here!

Cyan Fan Art

Postby Scraper » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm considering doing another run of these prints, as recently there has been renewed interest. Before I can decide how many to order, however, I need to know how many people would be interested. I will only be accepting prepay this time around, because last time, I had someone express strong interest, then didn't follow through and stopped communicating. The cost is $65 for the 11 x 16" print, plus shipping ($15 to the US). If you are interested in ordering one, please send me a private message or email me at [email protected] Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited by Scraper on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Scraper -
Scraper

Re: Cyan Fan Art

Postby Tai'lahr » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:47 pm

Wow, Scraper, that is amazing and beautiful. It certainly makes one notice things they might not otherwise catch in a photograph. I feel like you've captured the essence of Cyan. I expect you'll get a lot of orders for it. :)

P.S. you might want to change the e-mail address in your post to "moncheri at wi dot rr dot com" so that only humans can read it and the bots don't pick it up.
Tai'lahr
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.

Re: Cyan Fan Art

Postby Scraper » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 am

Bump
- Scraper -
Scraper

Return to Creativity