[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3839)
CYAN Forums • View topic - Final Backer Emails Start Shipping

Final Backer Emails Start Shipping

Re: Final Backer Emails Start Shipping

Postby ChiliBean » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:03 am

Guess they are waiting til the end of the week.
ChiliBean

Postby pat_trick » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:03 pm

I'd say keep an eye on your inbox on the 24th.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
pat_trick
Obduction Backer

Postby ChiliBean » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 am

Got my e-mail with steam key! Downloading now. Can't wait! :D

Hope you get a kickstarter for the next one after your break. Hint. Hint. :)
ChiliBean

Postby area51 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:54 am

Got my email too, but Steam servers seem to be overcharged (here in France, at least)
So I'l wait a lil bit before trying aghen to DL Obduction…
[url=http://myst-aventure.com][img]http://myst-aventure.com/-grover/image/sig-moul.gif[/img][/url] [url=http://ufo-3d.fr][img]http://ufo-3d.fr/ufo-3d-350x75.png[/img][/url] [url=https://polystudio.shop]PolyStudio[/url] MAhmtee Bevin KI #123057
area51
Obduction Backer

Postby JohnnyK42 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:49 am

I'm a Obduction Backer. Kickstarter debited my credit card, I completed the survey response, I got the newsletter...
But I didn't get the Obduction download keys.

I wrote an e-mail to backers@cyan.com as requested, but no answer.
Two weeks later, I wrote another e-mail, no answer too.
Now, three weeks are passed.

What's the matter with Cyan? When will I get my keys?
JohnnyK42

Postby Altairien » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:05 am

Altairien
Obduction Backer

Postby JohnnyK42 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:08 am

JohnnyK42

Postby Altairien » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 am

Altairien
Obduction Backer

Postby JohnnyK42 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:36 pm

JohnnyK42

Postby Tahgtahv » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:43 am

They have a large backlog of support issues they are trying to get through, and I'm not sure what priority mail sent to backers@cyan.com is. As far as the message in update 40, unless you are actively filtering mail, it shouldn't have affected you. That said, I'm guessing you did not get an email from Hunble Bundle either? It should've been sent somewhere around the time of the 24th, with a subect along the lines of Your order is ready. Btw, the receipt was also sent out a second time of August 7th of this year, but if you didn't get the first, I'd think you'd not get the second either.
Tahgtahv
Obduction Backer

Postby Altairien » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:37 am

Altairien
Obduction Backer

Postby JohnnyK42 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 pm

This morning Cyan send the download link.
Thanks to all for your help.

JohnnyK
JohnnyK42

Postby pat_trick » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:03 am

Glad to hear it was resolved! Sorry that it took so long after the game's release. :(
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
pat_trick
Obduction Backer

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)