Great Game Runs Well and a Tip on Installing on 8.1

Great Game Runs Well and a Tip on Installing on 8.1

Postby CrisGer » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 am

Hello all

the game is beautiful and looks really fun well worth waiting for.

My system is not the fastest but the game runs great on EPIC settings ...i had some trouble trying to start but found out that i had used the wrong C ++, my system needed the x64 version and i was trying to install and use the x86 version. Once i figured that out, it loaded and plays fine. so be sure you are loading the correct needed files.

I found a little freezing in some places not permemant just temporary ...and i am sure it is because i maxed out the settings to test it. I also saw a slight abberation of my figure shadow from the campfire in which i saw shadows of my legs cast TOWARDS the fire pit when i was standing right next to it and looking towards it. but other than that all of the graphics are perfect. I just noted that because i am a demon beta tester for many games and it is second nature to look for anything at all. But i give the game very high marks from the start, the graphics amibience and the overall feel is intriguing, fun and splendid in many ways... worthy of Cyan and our love of Cyan games. Well done and thank you.

CrisGer
Dr CrisGer
URU MOUL Lives
Admin
3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin
"We Build Worlds"
CrisGer

Re: Great Game Runs Well and a Tip on Installing on 8.1

Postby CrisGer » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:32 pm

I have had a little freezing in some areas but it dosent last long and is due to area loading and is a known topic as Chogon talks about it on the work arounds thread in the technical section . It is not bothersome really and the wonderful setting and ambience is not affected.
URU MOUL Lives
Admin
3D World and Game Developers Group Linkedin
"We Build Worlds"
CrisGer

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)