Kickstarter Survey

Kickstarter Survey

Postby greydragon » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:48 am

90 % of the Kickstarter surveys will be filled out like this.

MAILING ADDRESS - [Fill it out] We will have a mechanism to change this in the future if needed.

EMAIL ADDRESS - [Fill it out] - Only way for us to communicate with you in the future.

CREDITS NAME. [ What name do you wanted to be credited in the game ]

DOWNLOAD FROM. [You pick]

COMPUTER OS. [You pick]

ONE ADD-ON. - No Add-on

SECOND ADD-ON. No Second Add-on

MORE ADD-ONS. - N/A

FIRST ADD-ON T-SHIRT SIZE - No T-shirt

SECOND ADD-ON T-SHIRT SIZE. - No Second T-shirt

PAYPAL ID. - N/A
- - - - - - - -

The only time this changes if you deliberately increased your Kickstarter pledge to get one of the 3 Add-Ons. You would know if you did this by looking at your pledge amount. International people don't forget about international shipping. The only time you fill in the PayPal ID is if you went to www.obductiongame.com and donated through it.

If you have any questions email [email protected] or warzecha @ cyan.com or put in a support ticket. I'm doing all three right now so you might see a delay. I will try to reply to all messages within 48 hours.

Thank you all for the incredible support and making Obduction a reality.
\
Ryan Warzecha (greydragon)
Obduction Project Manager
greydragon
Cyan Employee

Re: Kickstarter Survey

Postby Wamduskasapa » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am

I wish there had been a shirt size that would have fit me (3x)

The pay Pal / Kickstart refused to accept anything BUT the web address (that I found upon the receipt http://kck.st/******* ) after I had eliminated the http://
Wamduskasapa
Obduction Backer

Postby Reecei » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:35 am

I think it should be clearer that the Add-ons in the survey are COMPLETELY separate from the base pledge and people shouldn't select them if they didn't EXPLICITLY pledge more money to get the add-ons. (I didn't even know we could do this! )
So, chances are, if you don't know anything about the add-ons then you can just select "no add-on"
Reecei
Obduction Backer

Postby Acorn1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 am

I've not had my survey yet and it may be clear when it arrives BUT given I get a t-shirt in my tier - and it's not an add-on - is there a space for me to say what size I want? Or do I fill in the add-on box for the size?
new MOULa: Acorn1; new Ki: 57213
Acorn1
Obduction Backer

Postby Christian Walther » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:04 am

Yes, there is a field for the t-shirt size (and additional ones for any add-on t-shirts).
Christian Walther
Obduction Backer

Postby greydragon » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:37 am

Hindsight I wouldn't have put the Add-ons in the survey. The problem is Kickstarter only gives us one Survey per tier, so Cyan was trying to gather as much information as we could on this one.

As for people wondering why they need to put a physical address if they are only getting a digital item, this was also because of Add-ons.

Feel free to put

Cyan Worlds
14617 N Newport Hwy,
Mead, WA ‎ 99021

If you don't want to fill in your information.

Thanks,
greydragon
Cyan Employee

Postby Acorn1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:42 am

Christian Walther wrote:Yes, there is a field for the t-shirt size (and additional ones for any add-on t-shirts).

Many thanks, Christian :)
new MOULa: Acorn1; new Ki: 57213
Acorn1
Obduction Backer

Postby Anya » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:08 am

I was wondering, is there any possibility of making it a children's size t-shirt? Could be a really great. :oops:
Anya
Obduction Backer

Postby greydragon » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm trying to get a T-shirt sizing chart out to the community this week. Sorry for the delay.

Ryan
greydragon
Cyan Employee

Postby greydragon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Let me start off this post that we are not a T-shirt company, we are not a T-shirt company, did I mention we are not a T-Shirt company?

That said, while this information isn't definitive, it will help you make your decision.

How to Measure

With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of chest/bust. Sizes are as followed in inches.

S - 35 to 37
M - 38 to 40
L - 41 to 43
XL - 44 to 46
2X - 47 to 49

If you have any special requests, please send them in via http://support.cyan.com/ and we will see what we can do. Sorry for the delay and I hope this helps.
greydragon
Cyan Employee

Postby greydragon » Thu May 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Update:

Out of the 21915 backers - 1435 did not reply to the survey Kickstarter sent out. Not bad. Of the 1435, I'm really only concerned with 283 of them. These surveys have a physical reward that we (Cyan) will need to send out at a later date.

People really have till Monday to fill out the surveys. They will need to log into Kickstarter to do that. We will be importing them into our database on Monday.
greydragon
Cyan Employee

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)