Kickstarter updates and posters!

Kickstarter updates and posters!

Postby Indafissure » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 am

Great to actually get a backers email update, (was it the first? it's the only backers email I've had) and the kickstarter updates are most welcome but I'm real pleased to see some posters for sale as I've wanted one for years but never found any official ones, even though the postage is steep for the UK I had to go for the limited edition Myst poster, there's only 300 printed so what would have made it a real prized LE poster to own would have been if the CYAN team would sign them, I know they are all a little bit busy at the moment but it would be so cool 8-)

Incidentally, I've had to send a ticket to get access to the backers forum as seems the way and I did suggest having the posters signed not holding my breath but worth a try ;)
I know this is not the busiest of forums but there's not been many posts on the public forum recently so as most members here are probably backers are you all using the backers forum? Hopefully, I should have access to that form soon so I can and have a look.
Indafissure

Re: Kickstarter updates and posters!

Postby janaba1 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:17 am

Welcome, Indafissure, to the Cyan and Obductees forums ... :P

I've also got my first email update notification yesterday, they're not doing this all of the time ... This time they're celebrating and honoring the first anniversary after the great success and wanted to make sure that we'd all be aware and reminded of the excitement and how it all came about ... 8-)

It is great that you could grab one of those LE posters, and yes, it is not very busy here, yet, I'd say this might have to do with the fact that our great adventure is still in the making ... So, there is some speculation about various things and stuff, some team briefs and updates by greydragon etc., others are roaming the MOUL forums and spending their time in the cavern, while waiting for things to unfold and move forward ... Yeah, have a great and exciting time, Indafissure, however you'll decide to enjoy yourself for the next months or so ... :D
MO:ULa is Image - Minkata Image
janaba1
Obduction Backer

Postby Tai'lahr » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:41 am

Hi Indafissure (great name). The latest updates were #38 & #39, but you can see all of the Updates sent to Backers on the Kickstarter site: Obduction Updates.
Tai'lahr
Obduction Backer

Location: Digging around in the dusty archives, uncovering Uru history.

Postby Indafissure » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 am

Thanks for the welcome and the links, I have visited this age many times over the years but never stayed long but, now as a backer, I felt it was time to join a guild and investigate further, my interest in Myst was rekindled with the release of 'real Myst Masterpiece' and I have also bought Riven from GOG as my original game no longer works.

Recently, I bought a copy of 'Myst Reader', I read 'The Book of Atrus' quite a few years ago and want to read 'The Book of Ti'ana' and 'The Book of D'ni' before replaying the rest of the Myst games as knowing so much about the history of the characters and the ages makes playing the games so much more immersive, time to start reading 8-)
Indafissure

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)