Is there activity on this forum?

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby HollyBluebird » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:52 pm

Sorry Tomala did not mean you need to reveal personal information so you can be found! Sorry for any misunderstanding on my part. When I was asking about cats perhaps you can just talk about how to take care of cats, things like that where you don't reveal who you are. Again just to keep forum alive with discussion because its been very quiet so trying my best to add discussion. Also i am not sure if the admin will allow off topics anyway and hope have not broken any rules. Perhaps its better just to stick to things on obduction? So sorry if said anything wrong!
HollyBluebird
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby Tomala » Sun May 01, 2016 5:14 pm

HollyBluebird wrote:Sorry Tomala did not mean you need to reveal personal information so you can be found! Sorry for any misunderstanding on my part.


That wasn't what I meant either, what are the odds? :shock:

HollyBluebird wrote:When I was asking about cats perhaps you can just talk about how to take care of cats, things like that where you don't reveal who you are.


Huh?

HollyBluebird wrote:Again just to keep forum alive with discussion because its been very quiet so trying my best to add discussion. Also i am not sure if the admin will allow off topics anyway and hope have not broken any rules. Perhaps its better just to stick to things on obduction? So sorry if said anything wrong!


It's great that you're trying to bring life into a quiet website, nothing wrong there. :D However, if you're unsure about if rules are being broken or not have you tried actually reading the forum rules that are globally stickied?
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I found other games to play.
Tomala
Obduction Backer
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Anywhere

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby HollyBluebird » Wed May 04, 2016 1:24 am

You were saying something about revealing personal information? Sometimes we can get carried away and might reveal information that is sensitive. It can happen! :) We speak faster then we think?

You said your like cats so thought perhaps you could talk about cats? :)

Its hard for a girl to hold the fort all alone! :( Well i got a discussion going and meet new members but still waiting to see this active thread that I was promise?

Perhaps talking on cats or other things apart from obuduction might not fit here but perhaps it would on another thread? :)

What do you think about the games in developement? Which do you like best? Xing? Haven? Gallery? I found out gallery has only 1 episode and it is very short. I am not sure if you can play it with the mouse and keyboard. Quern is another one I like that has a different feel to it and can't wait to see it being played! But I will buy Obuction first as Obudction gets priority over the others. And it might take a few months or even years for the release of the other games.

The good thing is that none of the other games have reach 1 million in funding so i am happy Obduction is on top! But Gallery I think made 80,000? So I like to see how many episode will they develop?

There is sausage roll? Its a very difficult game recommended by Jonathan blow! So Obduction, SR and witness will be the game to get to challenge your brain! There is also Antichamber that is also a good one too!
HollyBluebird
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby Tomala » Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 am

HollyBluebird wrote:You were saying something about revealing personal information?


Point to me where I talked about revealing "personal information" please.

HollyBluebird wrote:You said your like cats so thought perhaps you could talk about cats?


Maybe if someone started a pet thread I'd consider it.

HollyBluebird wrote:What do you think about the games in developement? Which do you like best? Xing? Haven? Gallery? I found out gallery has only 1 episode and it is very short. I am not sure if you can play it with the mouse and keyboard. Quern is another one I like that has a different feel to it and can't wait to see it being played! But I will buy Obuction first as Obudction gets priority over the others. And it might take a few months or even years for the release of the other games.


I don't own and haven't played any of those, therefore I can't really have a favourite. They look interesting (especially Antichamber), and at some point I might purchase them, but that's a bridge I'll cross when I get to it.
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I found other games to play.
Tomala
Obduction Backer
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Anywhere

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby HollyBluebird » Sun May 08, 2016 10:33 pm

I think it was this but I might have read it wrong?
Plus no one needs to know what I'm doing while waiting for Obduction's release, and if they do they know where to find me.

Perhaps no one here have pets?

I have not either i don't have those games and Xing and Haven are not out anyway but antichamber is good brain game to get when you have time. Also consider the sausage roll game recommend by Jonathan blow! I think there are about 200 sausage roll puzzles? And i think its very hard from what I read so good for the brain! :)
HollyBluebird
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby Tomala » Mon May 09, 2016 8:16 am

HollyBluebird wrote:I think it was this but I might have read it wrong?


I think you have.

Me saying "Plus no one needs to know what I'm doing while waiting for Obduction's release, and if they do they know where to find me." can actually be translated into "Plus no one needs to know what I'm doing while waiting for Obduction's release, and if they do they know where to find me.". :P Or to break it down further "I'm a boring, uninteresting person with their own life and hobbies, and if anyone actually has any inkling of interest they'll know how to enter my online realm(s)." :ugeek:

HollyBluebird wrote:Perhaps no one here have pets?


Well then starting a pet thread would be a lonely endeavor. :P Though I find it hard to believe that I'd be the only one on an entire forum that has pets.

HollyBluebird wrote:I have not either i don't have those games and Xing and Haven are not out anyway but antichamber is good brain game to get when you have time. Also consider the sausage roll game recommend by Jonathan blow! I think there are about 200 sausage roll puzzles? And i think its very hard from what I read so good for the brain! :)


Here's a thought. You could start a thread in the off topic section asking what everyone is playing/doing to pass the time. That would be a good thread on it's own.
I used to be an adventurer like you, then I found other games to play.
Tomala
Obduction Backer
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: Anywhere

Re: Is there activity on this forum?

Postby Jakah » Tue May 17, 2016 11:25 am

Some folks just get hold of the wrong end of the stick ;)
It's all in your imagination
Jakah
Obduction Backer
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 am
Location: UK

Previous

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron