[solved] Kaptar's rotating platform misaligned.

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

[solved] Kaptar's rotating platform misaligned.

Postby tiltingatwindmills » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 pm

I've finished most of the rocky world (Kaptar, I think) including turning off the red beam, but now I'm really stuck. I looked for help in some online videos, but the next step just seems to work for everyone else except me. They do this:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Walk across that platform that you can rotate (the one where you first arrived, with the propeller above it). The path will appear to be dead ending into a tan rock, but you can now walk through that rock.
Problem-
[Reveal] Spoiler:
My platform doesn't rotate to that brown rock, just a gray one.
Something is misaligned, and I just don't know what. Does anyone know what I may have missed or what I could check?
Last edited by tiltingatwindmills on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tiltingatwindmills

Re: Kaptar's rotating platform misaligned.

Postby Mystdee » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:14 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler:
You may need to rotate it again. . .depending on which side you started. there are three locations it stops.
Mystdee
Obduction Backer

Re: Kaptar's rotating platform misaligned.

Postby tiltingatwindmills » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Oh, that was frustrating, but I did get it. It was painfully easy in the end- one overlooked lever. If this happens to you and you're stuck, here:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
It's the red capped lever at one end. You need to click the lever to drop down that white beam. Then go back to the center and you'll be able to rotate right. Assuming you've taken care of the red laser, walk straight ahead through that rock wall into another area.
tiltingatwindmills

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS