[Solved] Stuck at Puzzlelisimo [Maray]

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

[Solved] Stuck at Puzzlelisimo [Maray]

Postby firelizzard » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:05 pm

I'm stuck at the part that the explorer's guide calls "Puzzlelisimo". This is the rotating maze puzzle near the end of Maray, after the Gauntlet. The only access I have to the maze is the side connected to the gauntlet. The buttons on the elevator there only rotate the entire maze at once. This does not help because there is no path through the maze at all, without rotating the inner parts. I cannot find any way to rotate these inner parts. I cannot find any way to get at the other three entrances to the maze, without going through the maze first. I have exhaustively explored Maray. Outside of the Gauntlet, I can only find two swap spheres and only two accessible wall transport locations.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Swap Spheres
I found the main swap sphere (that swaps to Earth near the end of the wall by Farley's house) and the swap sphere you have to use to open the door at the beginning of the path in Maray (that swaps to Kaptar).

[Reveal] Spoiler: Wall Transport
The only wall transport locations I've found are the two that you use to get to the first ship-thing where you first see the (I assume fake) mayor image.

Am I missing something? Or is there a bug in my game? How do you rotate the inner bits?
Last edited by firelizzard on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firelizzard

Re: Stuck at Puzzlelisimo [Maray]

Postby joaopedro » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah, you're missing something. And it's right under your nose!

Bigger hint:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
you probably got in the elevator and hit the up buttom right away. But there may be more to it...
joaopedro
Obduction Backer

Re: Stuck at Puzzlelisimo [Maray]

Postby firelizzard » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Man, I feel dense
firelizzard

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS