Maze possibly bugged(NOT BUGGED - SOLVED!)

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

Maze possibly bugged(NOT BUGGED - SOLVED!)

Postby Dudemom_2000 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:35 am

I am having trouble with the maze. I can get the right angle and the straight pieces to match up but the other two large angles will not match up on both sides no matter how many times I rotate them they are offset by a degree and never match up.

I can get only one side to line up:

I have tried using the upper button only and the lower button only. It does not appear there is any difference whether you use the upper or the lower button since it stops in the same places. Any clues as how to figure out how to line them up without having to rotate 1000 times? I am starting to think my maze is bugged.
Last edited by Dudemom_2000 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moula:
DMom2K KI 74181
GameBoomer KI 83122

SL:
DMom2K Darwin

Currently residing in Guild Wars2 with DudeDad and trying to play Watch Dogs
Citizen of the Metaverse and oh, yeah, The Dude abides....
Dudemom_2000

Re: Maze possibly bugged

Postby Mystdee » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:43 am

SOme of the pieces may need to be swapped the ones that look the same are not exactly the same!

Also the individual pieces can be rotated ( you may have done some of that, hard to tell from the pics)

Oh an BTW does anyone besides me feel a bit of Ahnonay in this part of the game LOL
Mystdee
Obduction Backer

Postby Dudemom_2000 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:15 am

I am finding same for all the pieces I have tried. I am rotating the individual pieces. The piece either lines up with one side or the other but not both (second pic). The one rotation that gets close to matching up the piece is just barely offset from matching up on both sides which are the first two pics. I went through all the possible rotations for that piece in the cave and going back to look at the position after each change. Once I cycled around to all possible positions I could find no possible match in the rotation of that one piece which is why I think it is bugged.

I am not sure what you mean by "swapping" the pieces. I can rotate the whole large disc with everything together and then go to the cave to rotate the individual piece below me but I cannot see a way to swap them to another area on the disc. Obviously I am missing something.
Moula:
DMom2K KI 74181
GameBoomer KI 83122

SL:
DMom2K Darwin

Dudemom_2000

Postby Mystdee » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:56 am

[Reveal] Spoiler:
there is a path to the right of the rotating sphere when you follow that it will take you to a row of swaps when you us those it will swap you to the upper area of Maray and you then go back to the maze through the path you took the first time there and you will see that the one in the front has changed you can put the other one that was there before wherever you think in looks like it might fit by rotating and swapping again
Last edited by Mystdee on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mystdee
Obduction Backer

Re: Maze possibly bugged(NOT BUGGED - SOLVED!)

Postby Dudemom_2000 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I finally got it. I did not realize
[Reveal] Spoiler:
that there were 5 pieces or that you had use a transporter and go back to see the swap
Once I got that down rotating was pretty simple. Very good and very evil, Cyan! :lol:

Thanks for the help it got me in the right direction. I was trying to figure out if there was a pattern to the rotations to make them fit.... Guess I was over thinking it.
Moula:
DMom2K KI 74181
GameBoomer KI 83122

SL:
DMom2K Darwin

Dudemom_2000

Re: Maze possibly bugged(NOT BUGGED - SOLVED!)

Postby Mystdee » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:53 pm

I had the same problem the first time I did that "karffin." maze I was ready to pull my hair out LOL I am getting pretty good at it now after numerous times through it . . . . . . agreed :twisted: puzzle. . .TBH my least favorite part of the game
Mystdee
Obduction Backer

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS