I locked myself out?

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

Re: I locked myself out?

Postby Susa'n » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Teknobubba wrote:Well, since I am just now at the three seed machine sphere with the one on the side...this is disconcerting. I've got all four bridges done, but can not get the lone dome to open up to anything other than Maray or a locked door. I guess if I can get to the point you are all talking about, I'll be stuck, too. Good thing I'm stuck. Of course, a hint might get me somewhere if somebody wants to volunteer one. Then I can be locked out as well. Anyone? ;)

Draw rudimentary sketches of Maray and Hunrath mine and overlay them to see how they match up.

In Maray, the layout (from left to right) is single-seed spherical building --> blue bridge --> 3-seed spherical building --> blue bridge --> red Mofang device. At the 4 o'clock position of 3-seed spherical building is an opening leading to the 2-button mechanism that rotates the sphere.

In Hunrath mine, the layout (from left to right) is straight path leading to fenced dead-end --> blue bridge --> 3-seed area --> blue bridge --> fenced dead-end area with chair and note. At the 4 o'clock position of 3-seed area is a short dead-end tunnel. The left blue bridge leading to the left dead-end area has a right fork leading to the locked door.

Now ask yourself what you want the single-seed spherical building to look like in Maray. Note it has a sphere-inside-a-sphere. Then figure out a way to change its appearance to your liking. :)
Last edited by Susa'n on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susa'n KI#1040105 (member Shorah gah bigtotee's Hood)
CT Hostess Susa'n KI#9122427 (member Cavern Tour's Hood)
Susa'n

Postby Teknobubba » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Isn't really what I wanted...but it'll do. I wanted that stinkin' door unlocked! And the one by the river. Patience. I know. Patience.

At least I'm headed somewhere new. Now, to avoid that bug.

Thanks, Susa'n.
When you shop, insist on free range corn dogs
Teknobubba
Obduction Backer

Postby Teknobubba » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Eureka! Both doors. Cool. :D
When you shop, insist on free range corn dogs
Teknobubba
Obduction Backer

Previous

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS