save options

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

save options

Postby jermone » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Am I missing something? I often do. Is there a way to save a game at a specific stage in order to return to it if I make some kind of dreadful error? I see I can have multiple games. Do I need to run several in parallel games or is there some simple option I've missed. Help and thanks.
jermone

Re: save options

Postby Annabelle » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Look at my picture, all those save games are copies of the same original "Première partie"
[Reveal] Spoiler:

In order to achieve that, go in your "load game" menu and click on the "Down Curved Arrow" icon and click on "OK" on the next screen. This is counter-intuitive since the saving is done in the load menu... :? :lol: anyway it works! You have a limited number of slots and remember that your new "save game" will record new progress so better always make a new copy if you want to keep a given location to start of in the game (maybe that's why the "create a new save game" is in the "load game" menu afterall...)
Annabelle 47907 - New avatar
Annabelle

Re: save options

Postby jermone » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks. I suppose I would have tried that eventually. The world used to be a simpler place to play games in -- some time around the the third grade.
jermone

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS