Going in circles...need help

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

Going in circles...need help

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi again. Thank you for the spinning maze help. It worked! But now I need help (again) to continue. After the spinning maze and going in all directions, opening the air "gates" I took a ride on the air pod machine. I found the mayor's pod and went back up. Then I found where a battle had occurred and bodies strewn about, things still smoking. I watered the tree (green) and then took the path back to the seed machine and left. Back in Hunrath I found myself exiting the caves and going across the swing propeller bridge because I want to go along the river on the cave door side where the swing propeller bridge is. But when I swung the bridge I am locked out now to get to the other side of the river. I went to the tree in hunrath and got back to where the battle took place...but all the doors prevent me from going anywhere...all closed, so I cant get back to that seed machine and teleport to hunrath caves where I'd be where I want to be.

Sooooo, help!

Another thing... I went all over the place where the big gears and chains are...where you power up the thing winding gears and there is a control panel with a bazillion buttons and lights on it...but I never found (or watered) that tree. Maybe this is part of the problem?

So 2 things:

1) How can I get to the other side of the river in my current situation, in hunrath.
2) Where and how to get to the tree in the gears place.

Sorry, I don't know the names of the worlds. My pc graphics are not providing much to read. For example, the license plates in the gas station, all a blur so I had to cheat and go online to get the plate numbers to convert to numbers to use the phone.

But hey, I DID find a dynamite plunger! LOL I'm pretty sure that comes into play at the end but I also don't think anything good comes from it.
MRFRITZ815

Re: Going in circles...need help

Postby Floydman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:24 pm

1. To get to the other side of the river, go back to Maray and use the seed-swap machine under the maze. To get to Maray you'll have to go back to the first seed-swap machine you used to get there and then travel back to the maze.

2. To get to the Tree in Kaptar, you will need to solve the puzzle with the giant stone sphere in Hunrath. I'm not sure if you want more details than that.
Floydman
Obduction Backer

Postby Magic88889 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:59 pm

You could also go through Farley's house to get to the other side in Hunrath. Assuming of course that you opened that door.
Also the Mayor's office has doors on both sides.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 am

Hi Floydman...

Thank you! I am beginning to actually understand. But I need help.

1) Yes I need help solving the giant stone sphere puzzle so I can get to the Kaptar tree.

2) Muray is killing me. Going thru the tree in hunrath to Muray is no help, all the doors are locked. Then, above the gas station in Hunrath by the railway tracks, I used that swapping machine back to Muray but once again cannot get to the maze and access the elevator and get to Hunrath on the correct side of the river.

Gees..why can't I figure this out? lol
MRFRITZ815

Postby Mac_Fife » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:05 pm

With Maray, you need to realise that there are actually quite a lot of seed swap machines that move you between there and Hunrath. The trick is to use them in the right order, but I'm guessing that you haven't found them all yet.
Image Mac - MOULagain KI#00004826 00004289
In the interests of the environment, this post has been constructed entirely from recycled electrons.
Mac_Fife
Former MystOnline Moderator

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:38 pm

I have been all over Hunrath...that is, where I can go with that swing bridge locked open...and I can't find anything that gets me back to Muray where I can move anywhere and get to the elevator so I go down to the tunnels. Using the tree in Hunrath to get to Maray is a dead end in Muray. And I found something else that got me to Muray from Hunrath..maybe via another words but that too ended in a dead end path. I need to do something in Hunrath that effects where I can come out in Muray but it has eluded me. I am stuck and need some detailed spoilers so I can continue.

In Hunrath..I cannot get across the swing bridge, it's locked in the open position and the lever that operates it does nothing. The path to the door, to the mines is also unavailable...because the swing bridge.
MRFRITZ815

Postby Magic88889 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:24 pm

If I'm right, it's not that you can't find the right seed, but that you're getting lost in Mayay. There are a number of alternate paths so I understand getting turned around. I'm assuming that you are trying to get to the other side of the River. The side that you can't access in the beginning.

If that's what you're looking for, here it is:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Go back to Maray through the Tree.
Go back to the area that the battle took place. You'll see the dead fake mayor laying there. Take this path:

Going down that path you should be able to make your way to the beginning of the world. Before the gate (the one where Farley speaks), should be a path to the left. From there, you should see a bridge that you can take that will bring you back to that rock bridge you had to swap in. From there make you way to this location, and use one of the seeds to swap yourself to Hunrath.

There should be a path from there that will take you where you want to go.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:06 pm

magic...Thank you, but when I go down that path it dead ends and ALL the doors in that area are closed. I spent a long time walking, not running, and there is no way back to the seed machines. That would make it easy to get to Hunrath. I mean, I'll try it again but I took every possible route and they all dead end. ??
MRFRITZ815

Postby Magic88889 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:21 pm

I've been trying to figure out how to help you. Without knowing exactly where you're hitting a roadblock, it's kind of hard to help you. So, going completely overboard, I went and made a short video laying out the path. That way you can pinpoint where you are having the problem. Just tell me at what time index you have an issue, and we'll see if we can figure this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYFCSWsNO8
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Magic...get ready for a laugh. Right before I logged on tonight I went back to muray through the tree and found my way back to the seed swapper. And do you know what I was doing? I NEVER realized I was at the elevator already...all I had to do was call for it and I found my way all the way back to the swing bridge and to the soria entrance. BUT it's blocked by red glowing rocks. I need to find the train, get up to the top and shoot them then get back to the tunnels.

So, I am at the 3 seed swappers ..it's all red rocks and the 3 swappers. Will you tell me the quickest route to get anywhere in Hunrath so I can find the train. I can use that way back to the tunnels. THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO!! That was awesome.
MRFRITZ815

Postby MRFRITZ815 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Magic...wait. I think I have it. Yes,I can just swap back to hunrath....shoot the rocks. Swap back to muray, get the elevator down. Go back to the 3 swappers and across to the tunnels! I know it will work. Thank you.
MRFRITZ815

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS