Stuck at the top of the tower in Hunrath

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

Stuck at the top of the tower in Hunrath

Postby Anna Catherine » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:14 pm

I have to break down and ask for a hint. This isn't the first time I've been stuck, but I don't see anything to even try at this point, so I have no idea how to go forward.

I entered the code ("under the direction of the first mayor,") rode the elevator to the top of the tower, and took a look around. I think I looked at everything up at the top, but I don't see any way down since the elevator is no longer working, or anything I can try to work with up here. All the items of interest seem to be things to just look at, not actually manipulate.

Any advice on what to do next? :? Just a general direction of what I should be trying to look for would be great.
Last edited by Anna Catherine on Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Re: Stuck at the top of the tower in Hunrath

Postby Magic88889 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 pm

There should be a button to take the lift down.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby Anna Catherine » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:37 pm

None of the lift buttons are hot spots...? I tried clicking on them anyway but they didn't do anything.

Is the button for it somewhere else other than on the elevator itself?
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Postby Magic88889 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:44 pm

That's weird. There's only one point those don't work, but I thought something else had to happen first, and you clearly haven't done that yet. Might be a bug.

Just out of curiosity, at one point are you in the game? Why exactly are you in the tower?
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby Anna Catherine » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:49 pm

I just got into the tower for the first time. I haven't been to any world besides Hunrath so far. I took the elevator up since it went up, but I didn't have a specific goal in mind because I didn't know what was up here till I tried it. :) I just decided to look around and can't get back down because the buttons aren't working anymore.

If it may just be a bug, I'll restart the game and see if that changes anything.
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Postby Magic88889 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Yep, that's a bug all right!
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Postby Anna Catherine » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:17 pm

When I restarted my game, the buttons worked again and I was able to use the elevator. :)

Thanks for helping me figure out it was a bug! Otherwise I would have wasted a lot more time clicking around aimlessly.
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS