new Dev Blog post from RAWA

Postby Acorn1 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

http://obduction.com/?p=338 called "Deadlines and Disclosure"
new MOULa: Acorn1; new Ki: 57213
Acorn1
Obduction Backer

Re: new Dev Blog post from RAWA

Postby janaba1 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:20 am

Great, interesting and funny update as always, thanks, Acorn and RAWA, this one I've received through my RSS feed ... :P

I've read the comments in the KS comments section too (not the ones beneath the update as that's not public this time), and most seem to be ready to fund and back Obduction (the extended version) again ... It was never about timing, and the reasons for the update delay has been clarified sufficiently too ... As for the timing, it is not at all unusual for release dates to be delayed and postponed for many reasons, even quite similar to Obduction, like refinements and modifications here and there/further extensions/whatever contents or new stuff (navigation-graphics-wise etc.) being added, even more funds requested etc., and the comments beneath the Obduction Dev Blog tell me that there'd be many more folks who didn't hear about Cyan's new project at the time of the KS campaign and would be glad to contribute their share and enjoy the adventure of course lol ...

Yeah, this feels and sounds all very promising, now it's on Cyan to evaluate the options and opportunities, which present, and what they envision and are heading for, and see what might be the best and most elegant and graceful way to move on and go about the most successful and satisfactory completion of this wonderful and ambitious project ... :D
MO:ULa is Image - Minkata Image
janaba1
Obduction Backer

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION (No Spoilers)