Some folks seem to lose their carts?

Warning: Posts here may contain spoilers.

Some folks seem to lose their carts?

Postby mrbill » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi,

I have been trying to help some folks at another forum. Most don't come back for help and I don't think it's me. They seem totally out of it. Anyway, two of those folks couldn't find their cart the next day, so I suggested that maybe they had taken it through some blue portal and to check there like above the scrapyard doors before they were opened. One of those two came back the next day and said it reappeared after she shut down and opened the game the next day and referred to it as a glitch. Was their such a thing as this kind of glitch in the game? I jokingly suggested that CW probably borrowed the cart and returned it later. Did you guys write that into the game? :) Would have been a neat idea. The other person has not come back. Please let me know how they can actually lose their cart. All I know is that I never lost my cart.

Cheers, and thank you,

Mr. Bill
Mr. Bill

[url="http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com"]Mr. Bill's Adventureland[/url]
mrbill

Re: Some folks seem to lose their carts?

Postby Anna Catherine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:06 pm

I had the cart move once. I had taken it all the way up onto the ridge by the junkyard but was having trouble positioning it, so I decided to take a break for the night. When I logged back in, the cart (and I) were back in downtown Hunrath. I figured the game just hasn't saved, so I retraced my steps to redo my progress only to realize that all the in-between steps were still complete - the game had saved, the cart had just relocated itself and the game decided I was still with the cart. I assume it was just a glitch with the game not tracking the cart's position correctly.
Anna Catherine
Obduction Backer

Postby MystBodger » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:42 pm

I have never 'lost' the cart per se but I definitely know that quitting and then resuming the game is not guarantee that everything will be exactly as you left it. Close, yes, but sometimes the resume point seems to be earlier than the quit point meaning that things aren't necessarily as you expect when you come back. I guess that this could mean that the cart is elsewhere so backtracking what you were doing before quitting should turn it up.
MystBodger
Obduction Backer

Postby Jamie Marchant » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:12 pm

It would nice if you could "call it" back to the place where you first find it.
-------------------
-Jamie Marchant
If I don't respond it's because email notification is down again and
I forgot to return to the thread.
Jamie Marchant

Return to HINTS, TIPS, & SPOILERS