Uru

General discussion about Uru: Complete Chronicles.

Uru

Postby astromjr9 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:16 am

I have now purchased URU again through STEAM. I'm excited to be on the journey again.
Q #1; I am in a desert with a waterfall and power plant. There are several steam vents that have covers that I can put on and take off. I have tried several combinations including covering them all to have them all blown off. Can you give me a hint here?

Q #2; I have also visited a underground prison with 2 bamboo gates I need to open. There are several touch plates on the floor that I have moved rocks and or bones onto them with no luck. Can you give me a hint here also?
astromjr9

names of the locations

Postby astromjr9 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:06 pm

How do I find out what the various locations are called. I know when I'm in Bevin because the sign says "welcome to Bevin". Apparently Kirel is like Bevin because you use the BGO lights in the pond for both. How do I know when I'm in Kirel? Ercana I think is where the train is and you always link back to Relto? Where is Gahreesen?
astromjr9

Bevin

Postby astromjr9 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:14 pm

I have rotated the room enough times to have it open the door next to the classroom. Inside there is a spinning Easter egg. I continue to rotate the room thinking this will also open up the door on the balcony above? There is also a door in the pond level that maybe open too? I read there is also a nut in Kirel like the egg? Am I on the right track to keep rotataing the room?
astromjr9

Postby astromjr9 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Yes I finally mastered the 3 scopes and entered the room behind the 3rd one. I found the egg but still working on the prison gates. I see on the back wall the 7 switches but haven't come up with the correct combination yet. Do I need only the rocks to put on the pressure plates and not the bones or wicker baskets?
astromjr9

Re: names of the locations

Postby Magic88889 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:04 pm

astromjr9 wrote:How do I find out what the various locations are called. I know when I'm in Bevin because the sign says "welcome to Bevin". Apparently Kirel is like Bevin because you use the BGO lights in the pond for both. How do I know when I'm in Kirel? Ercana I think is where the train is and you always link back to Relto? Where is Gahreesen?

Honestly, I don't remember. I know some had a notebook in them that indicated the Age name, but I think most didn't. I think the KI interface told you, but I don't remember for sure. Try opening it, and see if it doesn't tell you what age you're in. Apart form that, you'll just have to look it up. The four ages from Uru Prine are:

Gahreesen: The fortress age. The one that's spinning. There is a notebook in this one, you'll have to find it.
Eder Gira: That's one one with the big red rocks and the steam vents.
Eder Kemo: That's the other "garden" age. The one with all the plants and glowey bugs.
Kadish Tolesa: That is called the forest age, but the trees are so tall it can be easy to mistake it for being a cave. Or so I always thought. It's the one with those scopes.

A lot of information on these kind of things were doled out online, on the DRC site and other resources when Uru was released. It was supposed to be an online, ever evolving story.

astromjr9 wrote:I have rotated the room enough times to have it open the door next to the classroom. Inside there is a spinning Easter egg. I continue to rotate the room thinking this will also open up the door on the balcony above? There is also a door in the pond level that maybe open too? I read there is also a nut in Kirel like the egg? Am I on the right track to keep rotataing the room?

I'm not sure what you mean by rotating the room, but the "egg" room was supposed to be some kind of private chat room if I remember right. Doesn't do much for the standalone game except maybe confuse people. You can just ignore it. In fact, I don't think the Neighborhoods server any purpose until you get around to calibrating the Great Zero.
Magic88889
Obduction Backer

Return to General Discussion